users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Converter list problem

From: Gautam Arora <gautamsarora_at_gatech.edu>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 20:22:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Erdinc,
My getter method is returning a Collection of MyThingConverter.

@XmlRootElement(name = "things")
public class MyThingsConverter {
    private Collection<MyThing> entities;
    private Collection<MyThingConverter> items;
@XmlElement
public Collection<MyThingConverter> getMyThings() {
return items;
}
}

Thanks for helping me with this. Any other places you want me to check for
in my code?

Gautam