users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Resource life cycle and injections

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:42:37 +0100

On Mar 10, 2009, at 4:12 PM, Erdinc Yilmazel wrote:

>> Unfortunately not, because we need to automate the testing and
>> continuously
>> test when the Jersey source changes, as it is very important that the
>> samples work. I do not want to manually configure maven repos on
>> multiple
>> Hudson slaves, or perform manual testing myself (takes too much
>> time), or
>> temporarily document the edge case :-)
>
> Why don't you setup a maven repository on your lan which can be
> accessed by your hudson servers?

I do not want to manage/maintain any additional infrastructure.
Workaround stuff like that has a habit of being forgotten about until
it breaks... and then it becomes a problem cause no one can remember
what to do...

I am reluctant to push Guice 2.0 SNAPSHOT modules to the java.net repo
as this is should not really used for third party jars (setting a bad
example). However, that would probably be the best solution to pursue
if i cannot find another repo out there.

Paul.