users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Custom WadlGenrator Marshalling

From: Martin Grotzke <martin.grotzke_at_freiheit.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 15:24:34 +0100

On Tue, 2009-03-10 at 12:03 +0100, Martin Grotzke wrote:
> Thanx! :)
>
> Unfortunately she had her own plans for me for yesterday evening/night -
> and this was not coding, just carrying around... ;)
>
> @Paul: it seems we would need to make the used WadlResource class
> configurable, or at least provide a way to change the marshalling of the
> response (what seems preferable to me right now). What do you think?
Hmm, or what about a WadlResourceFactory like this

interface WadlResourceFactory {
  public WadlResource createWadlResource(
         Set<AbstractResource> rootResources,
         WadlGenerator wadlGenerator );
  }
}

(createWadlResource might even return an object)

and a configuration option
com.sun.jersey.config.property.WadlResourceFactoryClass?

Cheers,
Martin