users@jersey.java.net

Would it be possible to create a RESTful web service and deploy it in a clustered environment?

From: Srinivas Naresh Bhimisetty <Srinivas.Bhimisetty_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:40:29 +0530

Hi,

  one of my colleagues asked me this question today.
He wants to create a RESTful Web Service using Jersey and deploy it in a
clustered environment. In order to test this, he said he wants to set
some information in the service and put in the session, and get one of
the nodes on the cluster down, and be able to access it from the
instance running on another node.
  I thought @PerSession might be helpful, but looks like a new instance
of the application would be running on each node.
   Is there a way where he can achieve what he wants?

Thanks,
Naresh