users@jersey.java.net

Mixing sets and collections

From: Marsh Eric <emarsh_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 06:31:29 -0600

Here's something that I noticed last night. As an experiment I decided
to generate another set of entity beans from a database and a restful
layer from the entity beans. I'd previously had some problems with the
data from some of my columns being provided at the HTTP level twice so
this time when I generated the entity beans I specified that they be
sets rather than collections. When I generated the restful layer from
the entity beans it created some files that used sets, and some that
used collections. Just thought I'd pass that along.

Eric