users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Proper way to read/write customized java types?

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 15:21:58 +0100

On Feb 18, 2009, at 3:09 PM, Will Hoover wrote:

> Thanks Paul...
>
> Is there going to be support for this in the future?

If you mean will it continue to be in future releases of Jersey, yes
it will. It will be maintained and not removed.

Once a feature goes into a stable release of Jersey it is maintained
going forward and we strive to retain backwards compatibility between
releases.

For the JSON conventions backwards compatibility is very important.

Paul.