users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Cleanup of jersey-multipart BodyPartEntity data

From: Craig McClanahan <Craig.McClanahan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 23:22:18 -0800

Andrew R Feller wrote:

> Any idea when a 1.0.2 STABLE release of jersey-multipart will be
> available?
After double checking with Paul (d'oh, because I was looking cross-eyed
and didn't see it :-), jersey-multipart 1.0.2 is indeed in the
appropriate Maven repository:

http://download.java.net/maven/2/com/sun/jersey/contribs/jersey-multipart/1.0.2/

If you're using Maven, you can declare a dependency on it like this:

    <dependency>
        <groupId>com.sun.jersey.contribs</groupId>
        <artifactId>jersey-multipart</artifactId>
        <version>1.0.2</version>
    </dependency>

as long as you have the java.net Maven repository defined in your POM
(which you'd need to get the rest of Jersey anyway). Otherwise, the
above link is the right starting point for downloading the JAR.

Craig