users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] non-valid jackson-lgpl-0.9.4.pom

From: Jakub Podlesak <Jakub.Podlesak_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:13:38 +0100

Christian, Tatu,

the actual error in the pom [1] is, that at line 12,
the end </description> tag is missing.

The line reads:

  <description>Jackson is a high-performance JSON processor (parser, generator)

while it should be:

  <description>Jackson is a high-performance JSON processor (parser, generator)</description>

I will be switching to newer versions of Jackson soon,
but the above discussed issue will still be relevant to the version 1.0.2 of Jersey

Personally, i do not mind having this not fixed,
as long as maven keep working.

~Jakub