users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Sending xml to Jersey

From: paradisonoir <pourteymour_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:04:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, I was wondering if you can help me out in these as
well:

1) Does this resource.accept(MediaType.APPLICATION_XML) automatically
convert/transform our request to XML?

2) Does builder.entity(myObject) send my already generated JAXB object to a
remote JERSEY request handler?

3)As my Jersey Request handler is going to do some post action, and send me
an acknowledgment response (e.g., 200), can I get that acknowledgment
response by using String acknowledgment = builder.post(String.class)
(assuming my jersey request handler is returning a response)

thanks,

Amir