users@jersey.java.net

Resource method interceptor

From: Samuel Le Berrigaud <samuel.lb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:17:32 +1100

Hi all,

I was trying to figure out if there was some sort of
ResourceInterceptor API avialable for Jersey. I couldn't find anything
apart from the container request and response filters and they don't
quite match my requirements.

Ideally what I'd like is an interface that I could implement and that
would let me do things before, after and possibly even instead of the
resource method being called. It would probably give me the method, it
argument and the object on which it is being called as arguments.

That would really help implement some "cross-cutting" concerns to our
REST APIs in a simpler way than using AOP.

Hope this make sense.
Thanks,

SaM