users@jersey.java.net

Getting ready for 1.0.2 (WAS: Re: [Jersey] Extract ResourceDoclet from maven-wadl-plugin as new artifact)

From: Craig McClanahan <Craig.McClanahan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 11:45:27 -0800

Paul Sandoz wrote:
> If you want this to be part of the 1.0.2 then it needs to be done
> within the next three days as i would prefer to freeze features by COB
> Wednesday,

I've just returned to the US from a Europe trip, and have a couple
things on my plate that I will target to finish by this time (thanks to
Paul for getProviders in the client API):

* Investigate the problem with truncated file uploads reported in the
  user mailing list last week, fix jersey-multipart as needed.

* Simple example for jersey-atom-abdera based on the existing
  jersey-atom-server sample app.

* More complex example for jersey-atom-abdera that illustrates various
  techniques for representing application data objects using
  Atom entry and feed documents as an envelope.
> Paul.

Anything else you want/need me to look at?

Craig