users@jersey.java.net

RE: [Jersey] Communicating with Jersey from servlet filter

From: Rod Fitzsimmons Frey <rfrey_at_attassa.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 08:21:27 -0700

Thanks for the help, Paul.

I've sent messages to users_at_glassfish.dev.java.net, but not solved the
problem yet. Probably I'm not providing enough or appropriate information.

I'm embarrassed: my stinkin' email client (blame the client!) only
distinguished the first two lines of your last response to me. I missed that
you had embedded comments below on Injectable, etc.

I do have
http://wikis.sun.com/display/Jersey/Overview+of+JAX-RS+1.0+Features up
pretty much permanently, but it only references @Context, and there's no
info in the API docs. I'm reading the spec now, though, that should help.
:)

Thanks again for the help. The info on injecting the SecurityContext
answered a question before I even knew I had it.

Rod