users@jersey.java.net

Filter configuration feature

From: Craig Iverson <civy4fun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 09:50:28 -0700

First let me thank you for all the good work you guys are doing with
jersey and jsr-311. It's been a pleasure to develop against.
I have a feature request that I can add to the issue tracker if you
agree. I think it would be great to be able to configure a filter
per resource(s). In my case its even more than that, it would be
more beneficial to also support an exclude list. I have a case where
I only want certain filters applied to certain resources. I really
want a couple of filters to always be applied except for on a couple
of resources. The reason for the exclude list would allow other team
members to add resources without worrying about configuring the
filter for the new resource. Your thoughts?
Craig