users@jersey.java.net

Arbitrary path length in service URL

From: Chuck Harris <chuckjharris_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 11:24:46 -0700 (PDT)

Howdy!

I am trying to write a service with Jersey that will accept a path of arbitrary length for processing; e.g., it will accept "http://server/app/resources/service/foo" and "http://server/app/resources/service/foo/bar" and even "http://server/app/resource/service/foo/bar/foo/bar/foo/bar".

I can configure this if I know how many path segments to expect in the final URL, but how do I set this up to pass the whole path as one parameter (even a List or array of Strings would work; I just need to allow an arbitrary path length instead of a preset number of named parameters)?

    Thanks,
    Chuck Harris