users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Session beans as resource classes

From: Reza Rahman <reza_rahman_at_lycos.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 12:25:36 -0400

Paul,

Great! I'm definitely interested to take a look...is there any specific
help you need in terms of a sample?

I'd still be interested to fully hear out your thoughts on EJB 3.1
support and try to help the best I can from an EG standpoint...I think
it's very important to have great alignment between the EJB 3.1 and
JAX-RS specs.

Cheers,
Reza