users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Testing GET resources in a browser

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 16:07:02 +0200

richmondJava wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestions guys. I actually can get this to work in a simple
> Weblogic web app, but inside my Weblogic Portal app it get this.

> Lends some
> cred to the thought that it is being intercepted, except that when I try to
> debug I don't get into my resource class?

The Jersey servlet is getting initialized (because of the messages at
start up).

Since you cannot step into the resource method I am guessing that the
request is not getting dispatched to the Jersey servlet. I do not know
anything about Weblogic Portal. Perhaps the base URI the servlet is
deployed at is different to that when deploying to Weblogic web app?

Paul.

--
| ? + ? = To question
    Paul Sandoz