users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Testing GET resources in a browser

From: richmondJava <jerryhill_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 06:48:51 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I actually can get this to work in a simple
Weblogic web app, but inside my Weblogic Portal app it get this. Lends some
cred to the thought that it is being intercepted, except that when I try to
debug I don't get into my resource class?

I definitely get the resource load messages at startup:
ug 27, 2008 9:45:06 AM com.sun.jersey.api.core.PackagesResourceConfig init
INFO: Scanning for root resource and provider classes in the packages:
  com.capitalone.ccl.service.rest.impl
Aug 27, 2008 9:45:07 AM com.sun.jersey.api.core.PackagesResourceConfig init
INFO: Root resource classes found:
  class com.capitalone.ccl.service.rest.impl.ConfirmOffersRestService
Aug 27, 2008 9:45:07 AM com.sun.jersey.api.core.PackagesResourceConfig init
INFO: Provider classes found:
Aug 27, 2008 9:45:11 AM com.sun.jersey.api.core.PackagesResourceConfig init