users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Where did ApplicationConfig go in the .10 jsr311 library?

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 23:10:04 +0200

Hi,

You might get a little more confused as i have just switched the
trunk version to 0.10-SNAPSHOT and it now depends on 0.10 jsr311 lib.
So the trunk may be a little unstable, although nearly all of the
unit tests are now passing.

So we are working on the 0.10-SNAPSHOT before 0.9 is released this
Friday :-) we are speeding things up a little in terms of
implementing and verifying the 311 features and so we can meet our
deadline for 1.0.

Paul.