users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] [RFH] Pointer to a Jersey Spring application

From: Imran M Yousuf <imran_at_smartitengineering.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:12:22 +0600

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 7:27 PM, Martin Grotzke
<martin.grotzke_at_freiheit.com> wrote:
> Hi Imram,
>
> On Mon, 2008-08-25 at 21:03 +0600, Imran M Yousuf wrote:
>> On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 8:52 PM, Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_sun.com> wrote:
>> > Attached is a very simple maven web project using Jersey, Spring and
>> > Servlet. We need to add a Spring sample to the distribution...
>>
>> Thanks a lot once again :). Just finished reading the blogs for client
>> will be re-reading them. I will try to create a sample for spring and
>> client API and contribute back.
> Great! :) Are you going to use/show spring 2.5 features with annotations
> or basic spring 2.0 stuff? In either case I could create a sample for
> the other part.

Actually I am creating a sample application with NetBeans RCP + Jersey
+ Spring + Hibernate. And as a by-product I will create a sample
Jersey-Spring integration using Spring 2.5 but with XML configuration
:). I prefer XML for DI so that I can switch DI container if required.

Best regards,

Imran

--
Imran M Yousuf