users@jersey.java.net

Re: Insert processing instructions

From: Wilfred Springer <wilfredspringer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 11:48:21 +0200

Hi Paul,

Yes, I was thinking about using this in combination with JAXB. However, I
would rather have a dedicated stylesheet for all document types I am
returning.

Now, I already figured it could be done by implementing your own
MessageBodyWriter. I just don't know how too plug it in.

(Eh, but I have to admit, I didn't read the spec all that carefully. :-p)

> Another way to do this without creating your own Java type for a
> representation is to wrap a JAXBContext to modify the marshaller. I can send
> more info on this if you like.

I'd be interested to learn more about that. From the looks of it, I guess it
assumes that you directly interact with the Jersey implementation, right?