users@jersey.java.net

FYI Serendipitous Reuse? <was> Re: [Fwd: Re: WADL and JavaScript generation]

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 15:14:09 +0100

Hi,

You, and others on this list, may be interested in reading an aticle [1]
by Steve Vinoski on the uniform interface constraint. It gives good
rational for why this constraint is important.

Paul.

[1]
http://www.computer.org/portal/site/dsonline/menuitem.9ed3d9924aeb0dcd82ccc6716bbe36ec/index.jsp?&pName=dso_level1&path=dsonline/2008/02&file=w1tow.xml&xsl=article.xsl&;jsessionid=HCwvp1332X8ByQj73TDJ4WJQ9Qg1vLV1S3T0ZfzL9K1Tzgyp9n0Z!-241588878