users@jersey.java.net

Re: Content of jersey-src-*.zip

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 18:42:38 +0200

Martin Matula wrote:
> I've noticed that jersey-src-*.zip currently contains complete workspace
> + all build artifacts including class files for all source files in the
> project, jersey.jar, javadocs, everything. Is this intended? As a user I
> would expect the zip to contain just the sources.

Yes, that zip file is intended to be a snapshot of the workspace after
it has been built (for those that want to play with the build but don't
want to use SVN).

We should rename it. Any suggestions? How about 'jersey-snapshot' or
'jersey-workspace' ?

It was intended that the binary distribution should contain a zip of the
311 src and the jersey src in the lib directory so that these can easily
be added to IDE project configs for debugging purposes. BUT they are
absent :-( i will include them.

Paul.