users@jersey.java.net

Re: Content of jersey-src-*.zip

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 12:35:07 +0200

Hi Martin,

Updated the build:

- Rename the zip of the Jersey repository from 'jersey-src' to
   'jersey-snapshot'.
- Include zip of 311 src and Jersey src in the lib directory of the
   distribution to faciliate easier debugging.

I also changed the file name (but not the contents!) of the stable 'src'
now 'snapshot' zips, although strictly speaking that is a non-stable
change i thought it would lead to less confusion in the future so that
naming is consistent for past and future releases.

Paul.