users@jaxb2-commons.java.net

Re: Issue using maven2 jaxb2 plugin...

From: Eric Miles <emiles_at_kronos.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 16:59:55 -0500

Feel like I'm having a conversation with myself...

That seems to be what the problem is, the dependencies aren't available
on the repository yet. I checked out of cvs the project, built and
deployed to our own repository and everything built fine (with the
configured toString(), hashCode() and equals() methods).

So for anyone else, if you wish to use these libraries, until they are
deployed to the repository you're going to have to host them yourself.