dev@jaxb2-commons.java.net

Re: Initial upload of fluent-api and value-constructor to new repo

From: Aleksei Valikov <valikov_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 08:24:35 +0100

Hi,

> I just versioned the fluent-api same as the latest version number of JAXB
> that they are known to work together without compatibility problem.  Hope
> that makes sense.

It is one of the strategies, but not necessarily the best one.
* The plugin may well work with different XJC versions.
* You may need to make anothe release for one XJC version.

So I'd suggest to unbound the plugin version from JAXB version

The plugin ideally should be tested with different XJC versions 2.0.x,
2.1.x, 2.2.x (is there 2.3.x already?).

Bye,
/lexi