users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Licensing options using jaxb implementation

From: Yoann Moranville <yoann.moranville_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 15:33:52 +0100

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your help!

I guess that I will have to do that. Our code and applications would be
free of charge and open source, but I have kind of a doubt now about
this licensing (what a mess...). Maybe we will just need to release
under GPLv2 as well. My question arose when looking at the matrix you
just posted and I don't quite get everything...

Cheers,
Yoann