users@jaxb.java.net

Re: jaxb doesn't comply to the jaxb spec

From: Mikhail Balanov <realsonic3_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 10:55:40 +0400

Hi Matt,

You can try to affect the priority by voting for issue. I've just done it.
Maybe someone in this group can do it for you too.

About contributing to the project - as far as I know - before doing
anything you should sign some agreement (don't remember the name). Project
maintainers know what.

Best regards,
Mikhail.