users@jaxb.java.net

jaxb doesn't comply to the jaxb spec

From: <mattdarwin_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 13:21:04 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,

I raised a ticket about a year ago in which I described a bug whereby
the jaxb implementation doesn't comply to the jaxb spec. A team member
called Martin Grebac (and separately, Blaise Doughan) agreed, but since
then apparently nothing has happened.

I would love to move from JAXB 1.0 to JAXB 2, but until this bug is
fixed, I can't.

I understand that this is an open source project, and if I had the time
I would roll my sleeves up and fix it myself, but unfortunately I
don't.

Who decides the priority of the tickets? How do I go about getting
this fixed, short of doing it myself?

The ticket is here:
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAXB-926

See also the stackoverflow question here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13035975