users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB 2.2.6 and Java 7

From: Iaroslav Savytskyi <iaroslav.savytskyi_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 14:01:00 +0100

Hi,

First of all I would recommend you to use the latest JAXB release
regardless of JDK version. New JDK7 updates will contain only updated
2.2.4 branch. In JDK8 you could expect to have newer JAXB version.
Nevertheless if you need any help with usage of standalone JAXB - let me
know.

Regarding usage of marshalling / unmarshalling within XmlAdapter I don't
expect any problems with this.

Best regards.
--
Yarda