users@jaxb.java.net

RE: SubstitutionGroup and inheritance

From: Lulseged Zerfu <lulseged.zerfu_at_ericsson.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 08:11:03 +0000

Hi

 Thanks.

How should it look like?

BR
Lulseged

________________________________
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:farrukh_at_wellfleetsoftware.com]
Sent: den 14 december 2012 17:58
To: users_at_jaxb.java.net
Subject: Re: SubstitutionGroup and inheritance

This may be off-topic but if my experience is that Type Substitution in schema instead of Element substitution (aka Subsitution Group) works much better with JAXB and other binding tools. If you have control over the schema then consider replacing Subsitution Groups with Type Substitution in schema.