users@jaxb.java.net

Re: SubstitutionGroup and inheritance

From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh_at_wellfleetsoftware.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 11:58:03 -0500

This may be off-topic but if my experience is that Type Substitution in
schema instead of Element substitution (aka Subsitution Group) works
much better with JAXB and other binding tools. If you have control over
the schema then consider replacing Subsitution Groups with Type
Substitution in schema.

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi