users@jaxb.java.net

Abstract

From: Lulseged Zerfu <lulseged.zerfu_at_ericsson.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 12:58:05 +0000

Hi

 I have almost spent two days to solve my marshalling problem. I don't know if this is a bug or problem in understanding how to create object tree and produce xml file.

 I have tried to go the other way around. I have the xml file and I try to unmarshall to see how the object structure looks like. and I see differences and think that is why marshalling results in NPE.

 I have included my schemas and bindings.

 I have a snaphot of the stack in pictures.

 Am I doing things wrong or is this a bug?

The problem seems to be atht the objects created are different. It should be SetMMtel instead of the super class (AbstractSetAttributeType).

Any idea?

       [cid:760011911_at_22112012-0183]

Outlook.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Outlook.jpg)