users@jaxb.java.net

Re: What are the license conditions for jaxb reference implementation modification and redistribution?

From: Martin Grebac <martin.grebac_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 17:06:03 +0200

Hi,
  I'm not a lawyer, can't give any legal advice - certainly recommend to
discuss with lawyer if you're uncertain. However, as for the dual
licence - it's up to you to choose which to use. See [1] for more info,
the same applies for jaxb,
  MartiNG

[1] http://glassfish.java.net/public/faq/GF_FAQ_2.html#terms

--
Martin Grebac, SW Engineering Manager (Metro/JAXWS/JAXB RI)
Oracle Czech, Prague