users@jaxb.java.net

What are the license conditions for jaxb reference implementation modification and redistribution?

From: Seref Arikan <serefarikan_at_kurumsalteknoloji.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 16:00:11 +0100

Greetings,
I am working on some tooling that will use a .NET library that is created
from Jaxb reference implementation using IKVM.

If I transform the Jaxb reference implementation to .NET using IKVM, can I
distribute the resulting .NET dll? What would be the license conditions for
this dll then? I could not see any explanation of the dual licensing terms
and conditions of reference implementation: which one is effective when etc.

Best regards
Seref