users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB implementation for Java 1.5.0_16

From: Iaroslav Savytskyi <iaroslav.savytskyi_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 09:09:07 +0200

Hi, Amey,

First of all as you see Java 1.5 is not supported anymore.
You have 2 possibilities:

1) Checkout latest compatible, but not released version 2.2.4-4 from
https://svn.java.net/svn/jaxb~version2/branches/jaxb-2_2_4u4
and build it.

2) Download from maven JAXB version 2.2.4-1.

--
Best regards
Iaroslav Savytskyi