users@jaxb.java.net

RE: ObjectFactory.java Method Order

From: Perrier, Nathan <nperrier_at_ptc.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 15:33:29 +0000

We are still facing the one related to ObjectFactory.java. We are using version 2.1.1.

I see this issue is unresolved in JIRA:

http://java.net/jira/browse/JAXB-598

I know it's a rather trivial issue, but if this fix is simple, would it be possible to address it in an upcoming release?

We do CRC comparisons between class files for patching, and this file regularly shows up as different because the method ordering changes.