users@jaxb.java.net

selective generation of classes

From: Smirnegger Steihnhoff <smirnegger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 15:22:24 -0300

Hi,
I've been using the maven-jaxb-plugin to create classes from my XSDs,
reading them from src/main/resources and outputting the classes to a
custom package.
Now I've created another set of projects, which need to "inherit" a
base XSD with some elements and abstract types. When building, jaxb
needs all the referenced XSDs to be accessible, and creates the
classes just fine. The thing is, I wanted it to generate only the
"child" classes, since the project which contains the "parent" XSD
already has generated classes.
Is there any way to create classes for a given schema while not
re-creating classes build from other imported XSDs?

TIA,
Khristian