users@jaxb.java.net

Re: packaging jaxb for Debian

From: Martin Grebac <Martin.Grebac_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 16:54:59 +0200

Hi,
  it depends on what you use Jersey for. JDK6 should suffice most
usecases, but there are some areas in JSON Jersey support which require
specific newer versions of jaxb to work correctly. Jakub could
potentially give you more details on this if required.

  Source bundle is included with each jaxb release, e.g. see [1] linked
from [2].

   MartiNG

[1] https://jaxb.dev.java.net/2.1.12/jaxb-ri-2_1_12.src.zip
[2] https://jaxb.dev.java.net/2.1.12/