users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Mapping Heterogenous Hashmap to JAXB

From: Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 17:39:29 +0100

The XML you've shown isn't likely to be a Map's straightforward mapping to
XML,
where each entry would normally contain a <key> and a <value> element.
Marshalling of arbitrary elements with arbitrary content is possible but it
requires
complex processing. Please provide more details about your problem.

Also, I'm somewhat suspicious with respect to the contents of your <bounds>
element: Is this meant to represent a java.awt.Rectangle object?

-W