users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB: Java code generation for Annotation tag elements (appInfo, documentation)

From: adluru <sadluru_at_infoblox.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 17:13:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have written custom plugin and when I ran the
code generation, I am getting the following error.

     [java] WSDLToJava Error: Thrown by JAXB : compiler was unable to honor
this CustomAppInfo:annotate customization. It is attached to a wrong place,
or
 its inconsistent with other bindings.

Here is my ws definition:
Custom Plugin definition in WS schema .xsd:
<schema targetNamespace="urn:sample.practice.com"
    xmlns:ib="urn:sample.practice.com"
    xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
    xmlns:jaxb="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb"
    jaxb:version="2.1"
    xmlns:CustomAppInfo="http://sample.practice.com/plugin/CustomAppInfo"
   jaxb:extensionBindingPrefixes="CustomAppInfo">

annotation definition using plugin
<annotation>
<appinfo>
        <CustomAppInfo:annotate>
           <readonly>true</readonly>
       </CustomAppInfo:annotate>
</appinfo>
</annotation>

Am I missing something or not declaring correctly in my schema?

Thanks,
Suresh