users@jaxb.java.net

New plugin - enhanced Bean Property Listeners Injection

From: No 0ne <no0ne_at_no0ne.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 14:11:59 +1100

Hello,

just finished the first development cycle (including some tests) for an
enhanced Property Listener Injection add on to xjc, based on the similar
authored by Jerome Dochez.
I would be delighted if it will be judged as worth listing in the
jaxb2-commons page, even if I wouldn't ask to be hosted on java.net site
for the present.

Uploaded at:
http://www.no0ne.org/general-purpose/index.html#PropListInjector
with the minimalistic UG at:
http://www.no0ne.org/general-purpose/PropListInjector/v0.1/UserGuide.html

Maintained both CDDL and GPL2 licenses.

The enhancements:
1. can inject restricted, bound or both properties support as well.
Customizable at the level of schema (model), complex types (classes),
elements (classes or fields) and/or attributes (fields);
2. By default, uses an implementation of the java.util.List able to
trigger PropertyChangeEvents whenever elements are
added/removed/changed.
3. A small optimization on how the "change support" instances are
generated: if a super-class already implements them, the sub-classes
won't do it once again but reuse the super-class data member and
methods.

Best regards,

noOne

PS for *absolutely* personal reasons (i.e. no IP infringement issues, at
least none that I'm aware of), I'd prefer to use an alias instead of my
real name. If, apart from reasons of technical merit, this creates any
problem in listing the plugin, I'll accept the situation. But please do
reply to me with a short message if this is the case.