users@jaxb.java.net

JAXB 2.1 schema compiler

From: Johnny Tolliver <jxt_at_ornl.gov>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:03:19 -0500 (EST)

I have an old (>2 years) XML schema that I once compiled with JAXB 2.0 and
JWSDP 2.0. I now would like to recompile it with JAXB 2.1, but I don't know
how. The ant build.xml file I used before referred to JWSDP 2.0 and required
the ant version that was shipped with JWSDP 2.0, presumably to find the xjc
ant task. I can point the build file to a newer version of jaxws, but my
current version of ant doesn't seem to know where the xjc task is. It's been
so long since I last did this that I can no longer remember the details.

Can someone help me out or at least point me to some resources that explains
how to run xjc these days?

Thanks,
--
Johnny S. Tolliver