users@jaxb.java.net

Re: First JAXB Program - ObjectFactory question

From: Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 20:35:51 +0100

It would help if you'd post the source line where this happens. I can only
guess that it happens in a call to JAXBContext.newInstance() where you pass
in "first.jaxb" as a package name.

If that's so, my question is: How did you create the classes in this
package? If it is from running the JAXB schema compiler xjc, then it
shouldn't happen. (If you have written the Java classes by hand, and added
the JAXB annotations, then you also should have written an
ObjectFactory.java -- but I don't think you did this.)