users@jaxb.java.net

RE: Re: Re: no get and set methods generated

From: Lulseged Zerfu <lulseged.zerfu_at_ericsson.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:58:00 +0200

Hi Thanks

 You are correct about conditionsType restricting xs:anyType. Why that's
xs:anyType is to allow extensibility. In older jaxb versions, those
known types are directly generated and those unknown types are put into
list. This was perfect.

 Now all types both known and unknown types are put into list which is
not correct in my point of view.

 Yes I can create adapters or process a list but would be excellent if
jaxb could provide the option to generate types when applicable and put
unknown types in a list.

Lulseged