users@jaxb.java.net

Re: How to fill dynamically JAXB java objects

From: maliheh shariat <malsh20_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 23:15:12 -0700 (PDT)

I have some rules with xquery language that create some parts of ouput xml (ofcourse these rules are complex and I couldnt map them in easy way ), I convert output schema to JAXB Objects then I want read output xml that generated with xquery and populate JAXB Objects . finally I marshall the Objects and create ouput xml .
beacuse of this process , I cant does it with xslt completely , I use it in rules and generate parts of output xml and I have to place them according to output schema , I try to do it with DOM , read output schema with dom and create output xml but in this way I must know output schema that it isnt my goal.

if you have any idea please help me.