users@jaxb.java.net

Retain minOccurs, maxOccurs attributes

From: bschmoll <brett.schmoll_at_broadridge.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:34:24 -0700 (PDT)

Is there anyway to retain the minOccurs & maxOccurs attributes when using the
XJC compiler?

My problem is that I generate the Java classes for a particular schema that
limits the maximum number of occurances and these classes are then used for
the request/response for a web service. The WSDL is auto-generated by JBoss,
but it is generated with a maxOccurs="unbounded" attribute. I'm okay with
JAXB java classes not enforcing the contraint, but I'd like the constraint
to be passed through to the WSDL.

-Brett