users@jaxb.java.net

Re: generics in XSD ?

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 17:06:39 +0200

rephrasing the question:

I am representing several attachment types in my schema.. PDF, Flash,
etc.. I am using mime types.... it works fine, despite I need to
create 1 type for each mime type... quite normal...

Now the problem: I am using these types in a WSDL, where I want to
declare some operation over these types.. and I am dreaming to avoid
to create a different operation just because the message contents has
a different mime type.. :( and I want to kep object oriented instead
of the classical cheat of using binary strings and a second parameter
with ethe mime type name.. etc...