users@jaxb.java.net

multiple namespace for one class (dynamic change)

From: Guilhem Legal <legal.g_at_hotmail.fr>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 07:08:14 -0800 (PST)

hi!

I wonder if its possible to a class to have multiple namespace :

for example, I have a class OnlineResource in the namespace
http://opengis.net/wcs
this class is in my package for wcs classes net.opengis.wcs

but i have exactly the same class with the namespace http://opengis.net/wms
this class is in my package for wms classes net.opengis.wms

I have about 8 or 10 package with all this classe duplicated to have
different namespace.

I have also some classe with mixed version (i explain):

class A version 1:
      - namespace= http://-----/1.0
      - attribute a
      - attribute b
      - attribute c

class A version 2:
     - namespace= http://-----/2.0
      - attribute a
      - attribute b
      - attribute d

so when i return xml i want to choose dynamically the namespace i want to
put.

So my question is: - is it possible to dynamically change the namespace of
an element?
                         - a class could belong to multiple namespace?
                         - if yes, how to do that?

Guilhem Legal