users@jaxb.java.net

Re: jaxb2-reflection available on a maven2 repository?

From: Mark Hansen <marklists_at_javector.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 06:51:37 -0400

The version in Maven is 2.1.4. It requires JAXB 2.1. Can you put up
the last version that runs with JAXB 2.0 (Java SE 6)? The endorsed dir
mechanism doesn't me because I need to distribute to a user community
running out-of-the-box Java SE 6.

If its too much trouble, don't worry - I can just download the normal
way. But, it is much easier for the developer team if all our JARs are
in public Maven repos.

-- Mark