users@jaxb.java.net

Re: xjc schema compilation error jaxb2 limitation?

From: Zden?k Vráblík <zdenek_at_vrablik.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 09:43:26 +0100

Hi,

thansk for answer.

I have checked the schema and schema is valid according w3c.

See:
http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsv?docAddrs=http%3A%2F%2Fschemas.opengis.net%2Fgml%2F2.1.2%2Fgeometry.xsd&warnings=on&keepGoing=on&independent=on&style=xsl#

I don't understand the error from jaxb compiler. Could you explain
what does it mean?

Thanks.

Regards,
Zdenek